Friday, January 11, 2013

One month pregnant!


 I love every minute of my nausea and extreme fatigue, it lets me know that life is growing inside of me. The only down side is I really want to stay active during my pregnancy and feeling like a huge ball of crap everyday all day…puts a damper on getting up and out for exercise. Eating right is hard to, as I have zero appetite and when I do it doesn’t last long enough for me to enjoy the meal.
I have lost a total of 90lbs over the last 2 years and would love to stay in the normal weight gain for my pregnancy so that after the little monkey arrives it is easier for me to continue on my weight loss adventure with him/her or them LOL..you never know! I want to be able to keep up with a growing child that's for sure! 

Stay positive and baby dust to everyone!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogspot.

    Huge contrats again. Isn't it odd that they count how far along you are from your cycle day 1 instead of DPO.

    Looking forward to reading posts, and hopefully we will be in the same timeframe and I will just be one month behind you.

    Hopefully the nausea doesn't get too bad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's so weird how they do that! I am going by the date of our IUI as it was the day we conceived but according to my cycle day one I am 5 weeks and 6 days preggos lol I Hope it works for you hun! Just relax and take in the moment with your wife that day! Think of all the reasons why you love her and why you are trying for a baby! Take care and best of luck on your IUI!! Baby dust baby dust baby dust!! :)

    ReplyDelete