Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Belly Beauty..


I don’t know if it’s the hormones going crazy or if it’s just me but I have been googling what people my size look like pregnant even though I know everyone is different I still can’t help myself.  I am scared to death I will not get a baby bump and that I will just look extra chunky. I put on about 45lbs that brought me up to 195.  That is where I have stayed for about a year now. I know that I will get over 200lbs with this little miracle and I have come to terms with that. I still want to stay active and not go crazy over board with gaining weight, I think that it’s unhealthy to gain to little and also unhealthy to gain to much, so I am hoping I will be in the middle someplace. The Website “the shape of a mother” has eased my mind a little, letting me see that “baby bumps” come in all shapes and sizes!  I always see the beauty in anything and anyone so in these hormonal times I have got to remember to see it in myself. My belly will be a thing of beauty no matter what happens because of what is growing inside it!




2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I'm not prego yet but I'm 5'3 and worry about the new shape my body will take. Can't wait to check out that website! Me and my wife are doing our first attempt to conceive and are always looking for new success stories! Glad I found your blog! Lezbmommies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you for stopping by! I loved reading through your blog it was great!!! :) can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete