Monday, January 21, 2013

Way in the back of my mind...


My sister has miscarried 5 of her children in the past two and half years. I have watched her struggles and feel for her deeply, we had hoped (are still hoping) we would be pregnant together but her last little one was lost this past November. Having someone so close miscarry so many times makes you realize sooner that YES it could happen to us just as it happens to 1000’s of others, but we don’t dwell on it or even think about it, yes it is in the far deep corner of my mind. I take precautions to keep our little one safe by eating right (when I am feeling well), not lifting heavy things, staying as stress free as possible, and relaxing.  Nothing I do though will stop it if it happens to us, My sister did everything and still at the 6 -7 week mark it happened and she could not control the out come. I have always been a positive person and believe in my heart that nothing will happen to this little bean. I don’t even think of “but what if it does” because there is no point worrying about that…for now we are enjoying every minute, every second and every day of being pregnant and will take any challenges as they come to us.

Stay Positive and baby dust to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment