Monday, July 8, 2013

Single digits! ( In weeks anyways!)


I have been here checking up on all the blogs I follow just haven’t had much to post!

Well we have 9 weeks to go until our due date.  It seems crazy to think we are this close to holding our little guy! Not much has been going on. The weather is hot and sticky so I have been laying low in the A/C! He moves like crazy inside me, sometimes I have to quickly stand up or cross my legs because he hits a spot and it feels like I am going to pee my pants!!!  I have been getting Braxton Hicks contractions off and on for a few weeks now. They happen often but I was told that they will and not to worry about them unless you get more then 4 in an hour.  This week I am on vacation, T and I plan on doing a Maternity photo shoot (YAY) We just need to find a nice spot to take them! Will post pics ASAP! We don’t have anything big planed so it will be a fun “staycation” for us! 

Have a great week blogglanders! :-)



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're just weeks away! Is it just me or did this pregnancy go by very quickly? I'm sure it just seems that way for the people following along because we're not the ones having to dash to the bathroom every 20 minutes, hehe! I'm excited to see how the maternity pictures turn out. They're going to look great I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not just you! I feel like this has flown by us so fast! I wish it would just slow down for a little!!

      Delete
  2. Holy cow ladies! This is great! So excited for you :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does seem like it is flying by. Great news though.

    ReplyDelete