Thursday, July 25, 2013

Leave,Goodbyes, And Diapers

It's official I have 6 days left of work - I decided to take my leave early. I was originally going to work right through until I delivered our baby boy right at my desk! I really have slowed down and feel like I need some time to relax and just get ready for this little guy to arrive (and move). My feet are swollen, my back is killing me, I am more tired then I have ever been in my life, the heartburn kills and I am sore at every point on my body! Feeling all these little things is worth it, but when you work feeling that way it makes for a very long day! not to mention we are moving (more on that further down!) It feels so strange to me that in a little over a week I will not be going to work for one whole year, I have worked since I can remember. (I was in school when Sj was born so she was in daycare since she was 6 months old)

We have decided that moving is go. Next week I will be alone at home for one whole week well T is up where we will be moving working. Sj will be miles away as well visiting her grandparents. I am a little nervous to be completely alone but it might be really relaxing too! It has been very stressful on me. I usually am a "go with the flow" type of person but lately I have been stressed to the max about the move and all that we have to do in a very very short amount of time! Biggest thing is that we don't have a place to live yet,  although we have a lot of people on the hunt for us and we know we will have one very soon, it just seems hard to imagine moving when you don't really have a home to move to!

Oh!! and we are now the proud owners of cloth diapers! YAY! :) I love the idea of cloth diapering,  I  really hope we can get the hang of it!!

Hope all is well with everyone!!




4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have your hands full. But based on your other post this job op/move will be a good thing.

    It isn't a bad thing you are taking Mat leave a bit early. Listen to your body, if it says rest, then that is what it needs. I also have slight plans (possible delusions)about working right up until labour, but in the end I might leave work a bit early too.

    You're brave to attempt cloth diapers. I'm intrigued by them, but not fully on board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated your blog for a Liebster award! Check out my most recent post for what that means, then answer the questions and share the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all your new changes! Excited to see what happens with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a Liebster too! <3

    ReplyDelete