Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Life's a dance...


Yesterday we got some news. Good news but at the same time it was that stressful life changing BIG decision kind of news. We are excited about the possibility of a new start but deep inside that rumbling fear is rising ever so quickly. T got a job offer that is more pay, benefits, no night shifts or weekends and is way more stable then the one she has now. The job is a dream come true for all of us. It seems like a no brainer that we should take it! The downfall is we would have to move fairly quickly and make a decision in the next few days! The timing is perfect in the way that I can take my maternity leave at any time now that we are only 8 weeks from our due date. Moving is a big pain but with three dogs and a pregnant lady this could be hell, we have looked online and it seems to be a little more expensive to rent out where we would need to move. So would we really be making any extra cash if we were putting the “extra” on rent? So many things run through our brains… Funny how these things pop up at strange times in your life? For now we will wait and see what happens in the next few days!

Take care blogglandians! 



With all the really hot ...REALLY REALLY HOT and sticky weather all I can see in this pictures is that yummy slushy! 

4 comments:

  1. It does sound like a perfect job. The move would be hard though. Even if rent would be a little more, having a stable "Day" job would likely be good to offset that. But then again moving away from Family might be hard for you, if you're close now. How far away would you be moving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live pretty far from my whole family. I Live about 5 hours away at the moment! I do have a sister though who lives only about ten minutes from me. If we move I will be 5 hours away from my sister and 6 hours away from the rest of my family
      :( it is a tough, tough decision!

      Delete
  2. The moving part sucks and the deciding, but it sounds like this job could be a great big thing for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! I love visiting your blog and I’m sure others will too. :)

    http://theroybals.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award-x-2.html

    ReplyDelete