Friday, May 24, 2013

Poison Ivy...

Sigh...I am a bit of a geek. I love comic books and have a nice little collection going. One of my favourite characters is Poison Ivy! I saw her on a poster when I was very young and have always been fascinated by that green skin and wild red hair. I hadn't thought about her for a VERY long time but since our little meet up over the long weekend, she has been on my mind night and day, driving me CRAZY! No I didn't go to a comic book convention and fall in love with some cosplay girl, I went for a walk on a trail and managed to get poison ivy all over my legs! I have to say being 6 months pregnant and having the most itchy rash on earth combined with really humid hot weather has turned me into my very own comic book villain... MEGA BITCH! (luckily the last few days have been cooler) In my defence I can't help it, it's sore and Itchy is putting it mildly! Sleeping is hard and nothing seems to take the itch away!! It seems to be fading so here is hoping this affair doesn't last much longer!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!! Try to stay positive!




3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry you're feeling so miserable! Can you take anything Benadryl? Oatmeal bath? Hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That sucks! Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! It seems to be getting better it did spread a little but thankfully not to anyplace that would be even more uncomfortable then my legs!! :)

    ReplyDelete