Friday, March 22, 2013

Hearing voices..(in a good way) :D


Not much going on these days. I have been doing a lot of spring cleaning and getting rid of all kinds of junk that we no longer need…I have to say it feels good to unload! I have been feeling good but tired and forgetful! They say that the baby is the size of an avocado and that she/he can start to hear our voices! This is great news because T and Sj have been talking to my belly like crazy! (At least the baby can hear all these words of love now)
We bought my first little batch of maternity clothing, as my “normal” cloths seem to be getting a tad on the tight side!

I had the most unexpected thing happen to me. Our daughter is a horse back rider and has been taking lessons for a while now.  I love going to the barn, the horses are beautiful and it is nice to watch them frolic. For the first time ever I was bitten by an animal… yes bitten by a horse in the leg, she actually lunged at me with her teeth. It was one of the scariest moments of my life and one of the biggest bruises I have ever had! I have to say I now have a fear of horses!  I was not even doing anything just standing in the barn waiting for Sj to be all done (like I always do). Luckily I am fine and my tetanus shot is up to date! We all find it a little funny now but at the time it was scary!

Take care and have a great weekend everyone!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your baby has been feeling the love. It is great it can hear it now.

    Sorry to hear about the horse. I'm glad your mostly ok now though.

    ReplyDelete