Monday, April 8, 2013

I might be a chronic toilet paper checker...


Sorry to this blog and anyone who has been checking in on us! It has been a few weeks I feel bad for not getting on here sooner! I do have a few things I want to blog about but I will start with this one and maybe post another tomorrow!

 My sister lost her baby a few weeks ago, I have been trying my best to be there for her and help her with her up and coming wedding (July 27th). She was so hoping to be pregnant on that day.  Although sad she has come to terms with it and has decided to stop all trying until they can figure out why she cannot carry a wee one past a few months.  Since the news I have found myself checking and examining all the toilet paper I use in a day! I don’t even know what I am looking for I just check to put my mind at ease I guess? I also worry about others a little more now.  I decided not to post on Facebook about our baby appointments or anything like that. I remember how it felt finding out that all these friend’s of mine were getting pregnant but we were not there yet, it was sad and heartbreaking even though I was happy for them I was still sad for us.  I have so many friends (maybe even more that don’t talk about it) who are TTC,  two we meet at the fertility clinic who had their IUI done the same day as us right in the next room and are still TTC. I don’t want to make them feel sad in anyway by me posting up on Facebook every little stage or upcoming baby related thing, I will save that for this blog as then it is a choice to read it or not. Everyone I know who is TTC is always on my mind, I am always sending out little hopes and wishes for all of my friends and bloggers that are in the TTC journey. Routing for them in silent hoping that soon they will have their chance to hold their babies in waiting!


Baby Related update:
Our little monkey is the size a sweet potato, I feel the baby moving inside me, it feels odd but comforting! We are very excited that we get to see the baby twice next week and find out if we are expecting a girl or boy! ( I am more excited to put a name to the belly!)  

Positive vibes to everyone TTC or getting ready to TTC!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your sister's baby - that alone makes it totally understandable that you are toilet paper obsessed. Regardless, you aren't alone - I was obsessed with checking my toilet paper. I think it's a normal pregnancy thing unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete