Friday, March 15, 2013

Was a great week!


We celebrated our first Wedding Anniversary yesterday! We didn’t do anything major. It was a beautiful sunny day so we took a drive to where we got hitched and ate at the little bakery where we had gone after we were married.  We unthawed our wedding cupcakes from a year ago; we could only get one bite down…I have to say they were much better fresh!  It was a nice little day for us!

We are now in our second trimester! On Wednesday we heard the babies heart beat for the first time!! It was so amazing to hear!! We have our 3D ultrasound booked for April 17th!! We will also be finding out then if we are having a girl or a boy!! On April 18th we have our regular measurement ultrasound (a lot of pee holding in row!!)  We found an ultrasound place that will allow your partner/support person into the room from stat to finish and they give you photos! So I am hoping to be posting pictures of our little monkey soon!

 I have had two people say “it’s a girl that we are having”. My boss was person number one. She said she checked something called a Chinese gender calendar and it said girl for us!  Person number two was a co-worker who is about to become a grandma she said she has “girl vibes” for us and “boy vibes” for her daughter in law (we are due only a few days apart). My feeling on it all is that it really doesn’t matter! But it will be interesting to see if this “Calendar “ is true! Just for curiosity I looked it up and checked to see if it was correct for my first pregnancy and it was so who knows! LOL

The fruit of the week is an Orange (I am actually eating one as I am writing this) 

T and I on our Wedding day <3 xoxoxox

Our wedding cupcakes a year later.. to bad they tasted awful post thaw!









2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Glad you had a lovely day. Bad to hear about your cake, but you at least got to try for tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm y'all are too cute!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete