Friday, February 8, 2013

Raspberry or Prune???


Not sure on this but from the doctors 2 week add on thing it looks like we would be 10 weeks, but I have been going by the date we had our IUI which makes us 8 week.  I will be asking the doctor on what we go by next week. Everything I have read says that regardless you should add the 2 weeks. So does that mean the online fetus progress information is based on that 2 week add? I am assuming it does. Guess we will find out! If we are 8 weeks are little monkey is the size of a raspberry and his or her tail is now gone!  If we are 10 weeks along then our little one is the size of a prune and his or her fingernails and hair are starting to appear! We are hoping to get it all figured out so that we can track the progress a little better! 


Stay positive and baby dust to everyone! 


1 comment:

  1. haha Love this! One of my co-workers is preggars and I ask her every week what fruit the baby is! Glad all is well and excited to follow your progress :)

    ReplyDelete