Thursday, February 14, 2013

DIY little Project.

We had this old broken table that my sister had left with me a few years back, it has been collecting dust in the basement storage for awhile. When I saw a similar idea on Pintrest that little table came to my mind. Since me and my love have made a pact to do everything for the nursery by hand (not including the crib of course LOL) I think this little table will fit in to the nursery very nicely!  I fixed the leg and will be fixing the top once I grout the little marbles in! We had everything we needed for this little project the only cost was the little flat marbles total cost 3.75$


Happy Love day everyone!!! <3


Before 

Before 

After 

After 

3 comments:

  1. Excellent work. I would love to see it once the grout is done too. Cute upcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I'm obsessed with DIY-ing. You guys did such a great job, can't wait to see the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I to am obsessed with DIY-ing!! I can't wait to post more of the things we are planing on doing :)

    ReplyDelete