Sunday, November 24, 2013

Someting on Sunday..

I decided two things: one- I need to stop neglecting this little blog and two- I need to start doing something to fill up my Sundays. I see a ton of cooking, baking, and awesome craft  ideas on facebook and I always say "I have got to try that" but I never get around to it. From now on I'm going to try and do one every Sunday! lets hope I can do it!
This Sunday I made these cute button cookies! I think they turned out GREAT! They were super easy to make & the family loved eating them. I made a little collage of my cookie making adventure below.

All you need is your favorite peanut butter cookie recipe, a 1L pop bottle cap, and a straw!
right after cookies come out of the oven press the bottle cap down on them. Use the straw to make the four holes to finish off the button "look"! Carful this part can get a little hot!

Hope every one had a great weekend!

yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment