Tuesday, August 13, 2013

less then 4 weeks left..

I have been so busy sorry for not getting on here sooner!
Less then 4 weeks left until our due date, and things are crazy! T is gone again this week as she has been every week for the past little bit and I am hoping our little Ozzie stays put for now!! :(  I have had little ..YES little prenatal care for last few weeks now! I am supposed to see the Doc every 2 weeks or maybe it's every week? Thankfully I saw the Doc last week and she said all looked great, only one concern was protein in my urine! She felt it was nothing to worry about as my BP was normal and good! Not seeing a doctor regularly scares the shit out of me :( I officially started maternity leave at the start of August! I have been taking this extra time to just relax and sleep..sleep.. sleep! (not that this is easy to accomplish because it is just so darn hard to get comfy these days!! Arghhh!)  I also found out that the town we are moving to does not do deliveries (OMG) and we will have to drive to the other hospital that does... an hour away...this has got me a  little on the "omg I am going to give birth in the car" side of things. T's work brings her an hour and a bit in the opposite direction so this means we could have a 2 hour journey to the hospital  if I go in to labour while she is working ..yikes! We meet the new OB next week and they say he is very good and that there is some kind of a plan in place as soon as labour hits!(phew)
We do the big move this Tuesday!! We are a mixed bag of emotions happy, excited, stressed and concerned! I believe that all will go well :)Our new house is only a 2 minutes from a recreation center, a water park, Sj's School, a mom's group, and walking trails! I am happy that we will be able to stay active & busy once the little guy gets here! We bought 3 knew items for our little champ over the weekend! We also have gotten many cute and great gifts from friends and family which is awesome!  we can not thank them enough!
Hope everyone in blogland is doing great today! I have been checking up on everyone every few days  just to make sure all is well!

Item number 1 & 2 came as a set


number 3 is our feeding pillow!






 
 

4 comments:

  1. That is an awesome looking stroller. Small towns are a bit of a stresser, but people have babies in those small towns and it works out. My friend M, she had the same dilemma, had to drive an hour to deliver. Even though those babies arrived early, everything worked out.

    Rest and relaxation, is the best thing for you now, it's good that you've started mat leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less than four weeks - whoo, hoo!! That's crazy that your local hospital doesn't do deliveries... I thought all hospitals did?! Are you guys planning to pack a first aid kit just "in case"?

    P.S. I love the stroller/car seat combo. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought all hospitals did to! Thank you so much for the fabulous fist aid kit idea! We are going to set one up and pack it in the car just in case! :)

      Delete