Sunday, April 28, 2013

Such a Happy Sunday!

I have not been on in a little while.... but such great news to read when I did come online today! I can't seem to stop smiling for all those in blogland that have got those BFP they have been dreaming about!! So exciting and happy to hear! Congratulations to you all and thank you, you have all really made my Sunday that much more bright! Positive vibes for those who have yet to find out or who are just starting/in the TTC journey!

One more picture of our little guy and some of our painting up the nursery! Painting the nursery was so much fun for us. It was nice to have the sun shining in on us, the window's open and laughing along while we worked away, after a long cold gray winter it felt like Paradise! I have a few DIY ideas I have been plucking away at I will post those up soon! Happy Sunday everyone! Stay positive!

Taping up the room was the hard part  we had to do it twice as we wanted two different colours!

almost time to paint! YAY!
one colour done! :) My luv being sun silly!



All done! this is with the other colour on too! It was supposed to be a more funky green but it didn't paint on that way..oh well still love it!
 

We can't wait to meet you only 5 months to go!! YAY!


 








No comments:

Post a Comment