Friday, March 1, 2013

One little monkey jumping in the womb!



Well yesterday was a day to remember for sure! First let me say that it is hard to believe that we are in 2013 and that rude people work in health care! T was not allowed in the room with me until the very end, that was upsetting for us both as this is both our child and we feel that it is the other parents right to be in the room from start to finish. Regardless! The tech was rude and did not explain what we were looking at or anything; we both got a "weird" vibe from him. He also would not let us take home a picture not even one as a memory :( With my first pregnancy I was treated horribly (that's putting it lightly) through my pregnancy by everyone Doctors, Nurses, Techs, Teachers. I was told by a one doctor to get an apportion it was the best thing to do for someone in my "situation"...I ended up not going for any prenatal care until I was almost 6 months pregnant. This situation stirred up a lot of those old emotions as I felt I was being treated the same way all over again. We are not sure what the guys problem was but we were so excited for this day we had waited and talked about it everyday since we started this journey and he kind of ruined it for us only a little because we did get to see our beautiful baby and it was amazing. She/He really did look beautiful!  Our next ultrasound will be someplace else even is we need to pay or drive an hour! We also met with the midwives on Thursday and feel it would be the best route to go for us as they were so friendly and understanding with us, they really treated us just like close friends...it was great! They explained everything and answered all our questions happily! 

The fruit of the week is my favorite!...a Peach! 






3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you had a horrible tech. That isn't nice. I hope your next appointment is much better.

    Hard to believe baby is all ready the size of a peach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it seems crazy to think the little bean is growing so fast! We are hoping our next one goes better too!

      Delete
  2. Wth? I woulda let him have it!!! It is indeed a shame that they treated you like that-there is no excuse! I hope you at least send an email to let them know-even if you don't go back. But keep your eye on the prize! i am gllad you found an awesome midwife and that the baby is well!

    ReplyDelete